Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The Almighty

Ever had the overwhelming feeling of god? When everyone and everything else fails, there's always this one man to count on? That one man who doesn't judge you based on looks, size, health? Heck, even wealth? Always listens and never interrupts? That one man who marks his presence even through silence? That one man whom we all forget at times but never once neglects us in dire times? That one man whom we all should be ashamed for chucking aside? Hands up if you feel guilty. Cause I, sure as hell, was. But, not anymore.

Someone asked me if the next thing I blog about be serious or amusing. Nothing amusing here. Look elsewhere if you're just looking for some fun. Praba always blogs cause he has a point to prove. Thing is, I've STOPPED clubbing. Been very long since I stepped into a club. So I don't wanna hear a single thing about clubbing. It's been months since I drank. Guess that's going out the window too. The only thing stuck with me is the smoking habit. And I think it'll be kicked pretty soon. I'm a changing man. Give me a chance. I'll prove my worth.

Bhajans. Believe it or not, I love Bhajans to bits. I don't know why but I keep surprising the masses. If you didn't know, I am in a Bhajan group. Yes, a proper temple one. Sengkang temple if curiosity is fingering you hard. If you just fainted, please get up. It's alright. If you don't know what on earth it is, go ask around. Every single soul who has known me has asked me what the hell I'm doing in a Bhajan. It's my kinda thing. I've loved it since I was a kid. I may be a bad boy since birth but I've always been good and true to the one and only. It's just that overwhelming feeling of peace and calm drifting from all that violence and anger and rage that seriously amazes me. Bhajans ain't something surprising actually. Been hardcore crazy about bhajans since I was a young boy. Nothing beats the joy of singing for god. Am looking for people to join in at the moment. Hit me if you feel me.

The priest in the making. I is planning on becoming a priest. No joke. Have been going to temples regularly and working with priests and finding out more on priest stuff. Won't be long before you see me chanting mantras in temples. Hey, you might see me at your wedding too if luck is on your side. Can you imagine? How cool. Praba at your wedding chanting. Solid. Of course, if I forget a few lines, I might just throw in some remix but yea, I still complete the task in hand at the end of the day.

All said and done, I is will be back soon. Those who have commented, I is have replied. Adios.

Labels: , ,


Praba - 11:58 PM 6 comment(s)



No. Of Visitors

Send me emails whenever blog is updated!

what is this?


Posts that contain Liverpool per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart
Get your own chart!

Add to Technorati Favorites


My blog is worth $13,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

Name - Praba
Age - 22
Birthday - 19 May
Horoscope - Taurus
E-Mail - narakabarp@gmail.com

Sathai & Saakadai
Off You Go
21 Days Gone By
Till Then
Magical 14
O Bar- The Pledge
Starhub To The Giduga
The New Oxford
Tan Kok Sai
I Like The Way You Think

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010

My 20th
Sun Tv Part 1
World Cup Fever
Friendster
Sun Tv Woes Part 2
Apologies
Funky Names For The Future
Door To Door Wails
Pick Up Li(n)es
The Nickname KLKlassification
Anonymous Callers
The Problem With Acronyms
The KLKomical SMSes
Weird Weird Emails
The Disturb Calls
The Hokkien Encyclopedia
Deepavali
  • Anonymous Anonymous @ I agree that Bhajans can be overwhelming...have a great time indulging yourself to devotion!

    -a fellow bhajan-er! 4:23 PM
  • Blogger Praba @ Oh. That's cool. Which bhajans you from? 12:01 AM
  • Blogger SoPhIsTiCaTeD @ Punithamaram sri sastha pillagal...
    not sure if u hav heard of us! 7:59 PM
  • Blogger Praba @ OH MY GOD! YOU KNOW WHAT? GOD IS GREAT! I am a fan of you guys. Nothing to hide. and that will mean that I've definitely heard of you guys. When I initially wanted to join bhajans, I wanted to join you guys. But I didn't know anyone from your bhajans. So I settled down with Sengkang Temple. And yea we did the recent Aadi pooja at yishun together what. Plus you guys were there for Siva Krishnan Temple Mass Bhajans also mah. By the way, add me in MSN. My add is on the right. I need more friends from bhajans. More people from bhajans. And are you the devisivaji who commented initially? 8:32 PM
  • Anonymous Anonymous @ It's so great to know that we have fans! Thanks for the comment! 11:29 PM
  • Blogger Praba @ You guys are good. Nothing surprising having fans. I feel the vibes when I hear you guys sing. God'll bless accordingly. 12:11 AM

How Did You Come Across This Blog?
By Word
Other Blogs
Google
Friendster
Just Got Lucky

Faeza
Freelance Makeup & Henna

Joyce
Kavitha

Michelle
Panther & Dynah
Priscilla
re Revathy
Samantha Gracie
Sangeetha
Sarah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Property Of Rough Rhymes


Praba.
20 This Year.
Cursed to be here.
First to be clear.

You won't understand till we trade places.
I need my own breathing spaces.

See, my life ain't promised.
But it'll sure get better.
Hope you undastan my love letter.

I dropped 5 times but I'm still breathin'.
Livin' proof there's a god if you need a reason.

I think about it everyday.
I haf so much to say.
My main thing was to be major paid.
This game's sharper than a muthafuckin' razor blade.

I wanna be meaningful.
Not winnin' fools.
I followed fools.
Swallowed rules.
Now I'm starting to trip.
I'm losing my grip.

Many were impressed when they saw praba writin'.
Now wait for him to start fightin'
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com