Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Disturb Calls

Nevermind if your grandmother came of age or your girlfriend was caught stripping on youtube.com or you were caught in your undies on sgboys.com. I don't fucking care. A man needs his beauty sleep regardless of whether he has already been sleeping for the past 23hours and 59mins. And even if you're pamela anderson, only call after 2pm. The funny thing here is that I usually run my mouth when a call actually comes in for me when I am sleeping. I belong to the kind who'll never wake up even if there were bomb blastings.

See, being job-less/school-less/life-less has more cons than pros. Ask those who know. Wake up calls in the mornings are irritating. Timings like 6am all the way till say 2pm, do NOT exist in my life no more. I sleep at around 5am and only decide to meet the world after 1pm or 2pm. I do not see such stuff as daylight no more. I am a vampire these days. Leave me alone and stop calling me anytime from 6am till say 2pm. I used to have a friend called gopal who used to do the daily "I cannot sleep so I shall call others and spoil their sleep too" rituals. I don't wish to see more gopals.

So if in the future you call and you hear strange things, or even strange language for that matter, fret not. I might probably be sleeping. So just to ease your confusions a lil' bit, I haf come up with ways that'll help you identify the difference. And take my word, all these stated below ARE things I've said before. No joke. So here we go, the ways to identify the difference. I am sleeping if I say things like:

1) I am not feeling well. Call you back later.
2) I cannot meet up today. Need to bring mum for an appointment.
3) Ronaldhino.........(voice dies off)
4) Huh? huh? huh?
5) Hey, you know something? *No sound after that*
6) I cannot hear you. I'll call you back.
7) Wei? Long number lei.
8) My mother using the phone. I'll call you after she put down. (After letting off some snores which rather sounds like a whale farting)
9) My brother broke his leg, I will call you back. Emergency.
10) The number you called is not in service. Please do not call back anymore.

And lastly, I am quite surprised that a friend of mine actually took this excuse for real. You are a real mofo la mellisa.

11) Hey wait. My rabbit's drowning. I'll call you back.

So do me a favour. Call me only after a certain time. It's not easy coming up with different excuses as the day passes you know. Having said all that, I need to meet the other side of the world now. Good night. Adios.

Praba - 1:08 PM 0 comment(s)



No. Of Visitors

Send me emails whenever blog is updated!

what is this?


Posts that contain Liverpool per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart
Get your own chart!

Add to Technorati Favorites


My blog is worth $13,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

Name - Praba
Age - 22
Birthday - 19 May
Horoscope - Taurus
E-Mail - narakabarp@gmail.com

The Hokkien Encyclopedia
The Jealous Questions
The Bitter Student Life
Jersey's On Sale
Miss Vasantham 2006
Sun TV Woes- Part 2
Spurious Believes 4 The Curious
The Eye Candy Did It
Friendster
World Cup Fever

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010

My 20th
Sun Tv Part 1
World Cup Fever
Friendster
Sun Tv Woes Part 2
Apologies
Funky Names For The Future
Door To Door Wails
Pick Up Li(n)es
The Nickname KLKlassification
Anonymous Callers
The Problem With Acronyms
The KLKomical SMSes
Weird Weird Emails
The Disturb Calls
The Hokkien Encyclopedia
Deepavali

How Did You Come Across This Blog?
By Word
Other Blogs
Google
Friendster
Just Got Lucky

Faeza
Freelance Makeup & Henna

Joyce
Kavitha

Michelle
Panther & Dynah
Priscilla
re Revathy
Samantha Gracie
Sangeetha
Sarah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Property Of Rough Rhymes


Praba.
20 This Year.
Cursed to be here.
First to be clear.

You won't understand till we trade places.
I need my own breathing spaces.

See, my life ain't promised.
But it'll sure get better.
Hope you undastan my love letter.

I dropped 5 times but I'm still breathin'.
Livin' proof there's a god if you need a reason.

I think about it everyday.
I haf so much to say.
My main thing was to be major paid.
This game's sharper than a muthafuckin' razor blade.

I wanna be meaningful.
Not winnin' fools.
I followed fools.
Swallowed rules.
Now I'm starting to trip.
I'm losing my grip.

Many were impressed when they saw praba writin'.
Now wait for him to start fightin'
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com