Monday, May 19, 2008

Starhub To The Giduga

Just to let you know, I've got my sim card replaced and I'm back to the old number of 91094353. The hi card number that I've sent you will act as a replacement in the event of any mishap to the current line. I don't know what mobile subscriber you subscribe to but I subscribe to Starhub. Mistake made. Lesson learned. They say starhub covers 99.9% of places in singapore now. Looks like Tekka happens to be the 0.1%. I get reception everywhere else, including undergrounds, BUT home. Why the fuck does Starhub fuck it up all the time? I remember blogging about Starhub a week ago and this time, I got so pissed that I sent them an email. Which goes like this:

"Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to commend Starhub on their fascinating features of my Nokia 1100. In all these years as a mobile phone user, no other phone has given me the opportunity to take so much time from my busy schedule in order to pay your service center a visit. So much so that I've been more than acquainted with your staff and can even recognize them by face!

It's just recently that I realized my Nokia 1100 has been installed with high technology, way ahead of it's time, intelligence system. Firstly, the 'power saving, auto-off system' that Nokia has incorporated into my phone. Since the introduction of your power saving auto-off system, I have been able to count with my fingers the amount of times I actually charged the phone. My phone is barely switched on for 30 minutes and this has helped me save a lot of time, electricity and money charging my handphone. It's been some time since I looked at my handphone screen and this has helped me look at more faces in the bus rather than the dull blue screen. I totally understand now when you say "Connecting People."

Secondly, I like the 'auto-delete, why bother?' function that Nokia has added to the phone. That way, I no longer need to search for numbers and will make an attempt to memorize the numbers instead. I wouldn't even need to worry about numbers I barely dial.

Thirdly, the 'now you see it, now you don't' function incorporated into my microchips, totally kicks ass. It has provided me all the more excuses I need to not return a call or message by not showing me my recent call lists and messages. It has even restricted my incoming/outgoing calls. That way, I save on my handphone bill cause if I don't send out any outgoing information, then I am not liable for any charges. No wonder my bill stays the standard subscription amount and my messages have been on the roll over to accumulate a whooping grand total of 8,000 free messages.

Today marked the occasion of my 3rd visit to your service center in the 2nd week that I've owned the phone. That will be shortly followed by a 4th when I collect the phone. I am really looking forward to sitting in your waiting area again watching the "Mr Bean" comedies that you play on TV for our viewing pleasure. Thank you for taking time in reading my email which I am sure will be checked and placed in the 'spam' folder shortly. I will of course blog and tell all my friends about the new wonderful features of the Nokia 1100. I am still wondering if Sony Ericsson phones have such high technological advances. I guess the only way, is to find out for myself. And that's exactly what I will do. AS A M1 SUBSCRIBER.

Yours faithfully,
Praba"

Labels: ,


Praba - 3:03 AM 6 comment(s)



No. Of Visitors

Send me emails whenever blog is updated!

what is this?


Posts that contain Liverpool per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart
Get your own chart!

Add to Technorati Favorites


My blog is worth $13,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

Name - Praba
Age - 22
Birthday - 19 May
Horoscope - Taurus
E-Mail - narakabarp@gmail.com

The New Oxford
Tan Kok Sai
I Like The Way You Think
Just For The Rich
Vehicle Inspection
Magically Done
Again
Spank You Very Much
Till Then...
Thaipusam 2008

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010

My 20th
Sun Tv Part 1
World Cup Fever
Friendster
Sun Tv Woes Part 2
Apologies
Funky Names For The Future
Door To Door Wails
Pick Up Li(n)es
The Nickname KLKlassification
Anonymous Callers
The Problem With Acronyms
The KLKomical SMSes
Weird Weird Emails
The Disturb Calls
The Hokkien Encyclopedia
Deepavali
  • Anonymous Anonymous @ Hahahhaha.. Praba!!! That email was awesome la... It realli kicks ass... I had a wonderful tyme reading it aloud to ma bro, who was laughing his lungs out... No More STARHUB yea!!! Hehehhe~ 8:14 PM
  • Blogger Praba @ Fuck starhub, I now gonna peng to Singtel or M1 liao. 5:46 PM
  • Anonymous Anonymous @ i thought phones and lines are different? 1:29 AM
  • Anonymous Anonymous @ You should send that email to Nokia not Starhub. 12:48 PM
  • Anonymous Anonymous @ I agree that Starhub screws up pretty BAD.. The last time I renewed my contract, I so eagerly brought home my Nokia N82 & powered it on for the 1st time aft charging it.. Only to find out that the LCD display screen was cracked & the Warranty doesnt cover physical damage nor replacement of handset.
    Starhub sucks but the best part is that their stupid too.. Just gotta play ur game right.. Btw, if u think Starhub gives BAD service u shd try NOKIA. I lost my patience and shouted at the CSO at the front counter.
    Your Email to them was Awesome.. 4:41 PM
  • Blogger Praba @ Dear anonymous, firstly, tag with your fucking name can? I dun entertain nameless souls. I remember blogging about nameless souls. Read when you have the time. But just to clarify your dying curiosity, I mailed Starhub coz they were the ones who issued me the Nokia phone. If all nokia models were like the ones I got, then i would have mailed nokia. But since it's only my particular phone, I decided to screw starhub.

    Dear priya, I love the part you mentioned about shouting at the CSO. But relax la. Why you so hardcore? Yea I know their services suck. Maybe it's about time I visit starhub and nokia centers. They had a heart attack the last time I went down. 11:30 PM

How Did You Come Across This Blog?
By Word
Other Blogs
Google
Friendster
Just Got Lucky

Faeza
Freelance Makeup & Henna

Joyce
Kavitha

Michelle
Panther & Dynah
Priscilla
re Revathy
Samantha Gracie
Sangeetha
Sarah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Property Of Rough Rhymes


Praba.
20 This Year.
Cursed to be here.
First to be clear.

You won't understand till we trade places.
I need my own breathing spaces.

See, my life ain't promised.
But it'll sure get better.
Hope you undastan my love letter.

I dropped 5 times but I'm still breathin'.
Livin' proof there's a god if you need a reason.

I think about it everyday.
I haf so much to say.
My main thing was to be major paid.
This game's sharper than a muthafuckin' razor blade.

I wanna be meaningful.
Not winnin' fools.
I followed fools.
Swallowed rules.
Now I'm starting to trip.
I'm losing my grip.

Many were impressed when they saw praba writin'.
Now wait for him to start fightin'
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com