Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Like The Way You Think

There's a guy. He's just plain irritating beyond words. He just tries too hard to please people. Try as he may, he can never prevail. He's sent to earth to piss the bliss outta you. And the greatest of insults hits you when he calls you stupid. And yea, he called me stupid. First ever to hit me with that remark. It's not only me who hates him. He's the definition of an irritant and everyone's awaiting on the opportunity to pounce on his mistakes to fuck him up. And he did something he terribly shouldn't have. Apart from calling me stupid, he actually copied the line I always use in my camp.

"I like the way you think."

I should have landed him a punch but sometimes, it's best not to react to inert substances. I am very particular about people imitating me. No one uses my lines. No one tries mimic Praba. Try, at your own risk. Meanwhile, this was the conversation that took place in my office during our free time after lunch. The one where my Captain had his hands together to produce the sound of approval. As usual, that irritating friend in my camp, asks me his 'intellectual' question, a daily routine for that sulking son of a bitch.

Him: Praba, I ask you an intellectual question.
Me: What the fuck is it this time bitch?
Him: Ok, you see right, 3 three birds are sitting in a tree. Then a hunter shoot down one. How many are you left with?
Me: 2 la cheebai.
Him: Wrong. I let you think again.
Me: *Knowing him and his dumb questions* Ok, 1?
Him: No! Wrong answer. You wanna know why not?
Me: Why?
Him: Actually technically right, you are right la. But logically, it's zero cause if you shoot one bird, the rest all will fly away what. Stupid la, I thought you so smart. Simple one also don't know.

*The whole office laughs*

Captain: For once you made a lame joke that had a little bit of substance in it.
Him: *Looking at me and knowing he received a compliment from the captain* It's ok la. This one is a tricky one. I didn't expect you to get it right. Must think out of the box la. This question, I got it right the first time people asked me. BUT,
I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK.
Me
: *Pissed* One more fucking time you use my words, I will walk over and whip your ass. Try me.
Him: Relax la. This kinda thing also want to get so angry for what?
Me: Nevermind. You know, I don't have the habit of keeping. I give. Why not I ask you something?
Him: *With all those who laughed in the office looking at me* Ask la.
Me: There are 3 women. One biting an Ice cream, one licking an Ice cream and one sucking an Ice cream. Which one of them are married?
Him: The one sucking?
Me: Nope. I let you think again.
Him: The one licking?
Me: Nope! Wrong answer. You wanna know who?
Him: Who?
Me: Technically, you are right. The one sucking on the Ice cream. But logically, it's the one with the wedding ring on her finger. I thought you were so smart cause you fooled me but whatever the fuck happened to thinking out of the box? But you know what?
I LIKE THE WAY YOU THINK.

Labels:


Praba - 6:45 PM 0 comment(s)



No. Of Visitors

Send me emails whenever blog is updated!

what is this?


Posts that contain Liverpool per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart
Get your own chart!

Add to Technorati Favorites


My blog is worth $13,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

Name - Praba
Age - 22
Birthday - 19 May
Horoscope - Taurus
E-Mail - narakabarp@gmail.com

Just For The Rich
Vehicle Inspection
Magically Done
Again
Spank You Very Much
Till Then...
Thaipusam 2008
Holla My Name
Mas Alamak!
BarBras

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010

My 20th
Sun Tv Part 1
World Cup Fever
Friendster
Sun Tv Woes Part 2
Apologies
Funky Names For The Future
Door To Door Wails
Pick Up Li(n)es
The Nickname KLKlassification
Anonymous Callers
The Problem With Acronyms
The KLKomical SMSes
Weird Weird Emails
The Disturb Calls
The Hokkien Encyclopedia
Deepavali

How Did You Come Across This Blog?
By Word
Other Blogs
Google
Friendster
Just Got Lucky

Faeza
Freelance Makeup & Henna

Joyce
Kavitha

Michelle
Panther & Dynah
Priscilla
re Revathy
Samantha Gracie
Sangeetha
Sarah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Property Of Rough Rhymes


Praba.
20 This Year.
Cursed to be here.
First to be clear.

You won't understand till we trade places.
I need my own breathing spaces.

See, my life ain't promised.
But it'll sure get better.
Hope you undastan my love letter.

I dropped 5 times but I'm still breathin'.
Livin' proof there's a god if you need a reason.

I think about it everyday.
I haf so much to say.
My main thing was to be major paid.
This game's sharper than a muthafuckin' razor blade.

I wanna be meaningful.
Not winnin' fools.
I followed fools.
Swallowed rules.
Now I'm starting to trip.
I'm losing my grip.

Many were impressed when they saw praba writin'.
Now wait for him to start fightin'
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com