Thursday, February 08, 2007

Plagiarism. A Friendly Warning.

Plagiarism:

1. A piece of writing that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work.
2. The act of plagiarizing; taking someone's words or ideas as if they were your own.

For those who already know the word, well done. Those seeing it for the first time, hope you understood the meaning of the new word. I received an e-mail with the subject "Anjadi Nicknames". If you frequent this blog, you'd have known who wrote it. Curious on how someone else could have written something similar to mine, I decided to read on to find out what it was all about. And this is a part of it that was taken out. Not the post but just the heading.


Subject: Anjadi NicknamesDate: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 01:23:53 +0800
(Originally posted by TKSista. She rockz!)


A friendly warning: Fucking hell, I catch you, you die.

I spent a sleepless night writing this piece of shit and you take the credit for it? How's that fair? And who's the wise guy who said she originally posted it? You were there holing a lamp [Vilaku pidikiraanings in Tamil] when she wrote it? Indians are very good at making it seem like they were then when it happens.

Anyhow, I know how this TK sista looks like. My uncle knows her dad. Ask her contact me if you know her. [Pichipuduven Pichi] My MSN add is on the top right. Adios.

Labels: ,


Praba - 12:21 AM 5 comment(s)



No. Of Visitors

Send me emails whenever blog is updated!

what is this?


Posts that contain Liverpool per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart
Get your own chart!

Add to Technorati Favorites


My blog is worth $13,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

Name - Praba
Age - 22
Birthday - 19 May
Horoscope - Taurus
E-Mail - narakabarp@gmail.com

Who The Fuck Are You?
Sale! Sale! Sale!
Kavadi Pooja
The Kavadi Talk
Dank Esh
My Seduction Style
My Confucius
Camlin Permanent Markers. Really Permanent
V-Day Flower Sale
How Many Gods?

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010

My 20th
Sun Tv Part 1
World Cup Fever
Friendster
Sun Tv Woes Part 2
Apologies
Funky Names For The Future
Door To Door Wails
Pick Up Li(n)es
The Nickname KLKlassification
Anonymous Callers
The Problem With Acronyms
The KLKomical SMSes
Weird Weird Emails
The Disturb Calls
The Hokkien Encyclopedia
Deepavali
  • Anonymous Anonymous @ I'm sorry to hear about your recent plagiarism troubles, if there's anything that I can do to help feel free to drop me a line. There are a lot of ways to shut down such offenders.

    Hope that you're doing well! 11:37 PM
  • Blogger nAl @ You have just joined a long and illustrious line of people who have been plagiarised!

    Congratulations! It's a sign that you have arrived as a writer (apparently) 2:08 PM
  • Anonymous Anonymous @ I got this mail on Anjadi Nicknames from a friend. Whenever i get an interesting email from friends, i do forward them to some close friends.

    You should know that every time you forward an e-mail there is info left over from the people who got the message before u, namely their e-mail addresses and names. As the messages get forwarded along, the list of addresses builds, and builds, and builds, and all it takes is for some poor sap to get a virus, and his or her computer can send that virus to every E-mail address that has come across his computer.

    For this very reason i had actually removed the email address of the person who sent it to me before fowarding it to my friends.

    Since u claim to know me (thru ur uncle), it should not be difficult to get my email address or mobile number. If you had such a big problem with what i had forwarded to my frds (i saw ur : A friendly warning: Fucking hell, I catch you, you die.), u should have contacted me before posting some childish threats. 11:33 AM
  • Anonymous Anonymous @ Hi.
    Possibly, the person who offended you is my friend but I have checked with her and she had actually received it via email herself from someone else. In all probability, the referencing got 'lost in email translation'. When I received the email from her and sent it out again, I could only cite my friend as the one who sent me the email and was unable to discern who the creator of the text was. In all fairness, I think you have to take into account that the 'evidence' that you have cited here only shows that the particular email thread received by you originated from TKSista. I have known her for several years and I can vouch that she would not and does not have a need to plagiarise - especially not regarding a trivial matter such as this joke.
    Nevertheless, it was an interesting list and more than a few of the proposed names gave my friends and I a good laugh, thanks.
    If you need any further clarifications, please feel free to contact me at gangasudhan(at)email.com 11:42 AM
  • Anonymous Anonymous @ "A friendly warning: Fucking hell, I catch you, you die"

    For your kind info, this is considered Criminal Intimidation. Under the Penal Code, criminal intimidation to cause death or grievous hurt carries a jail term of up to seven years or a fine, or both.

    You may consider removing this post.

    Thanks. 12:03 PM

How Did You Come Across This Blog?
By Word
Other Blogs
Google
Friendster
Just Got Lucky

Faeza
Freelance Makeup & Henna

Joyce
Kavitha

Michelle
Panther & Dynah
Priscilla
re Revathy
Samantha Gracie
Sangeetha
Sarah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Property Of Rough Rhymes


Praba.
20 This Year.
Cursed to be here.
First to be clear.

You won't understand till we trade places.
I need my own breathing spaces.

See, my life ain't promised.
But it'll sure get better.
Hope you undastan my love letter.

I dropped 5 times but I'm still breathin'.
Livin' proof there's a god if you need a reason.

I think about it everyday.
I haf so much to say.
My main thing was to be major paid.
This game's sharper than a muthafuckin' razor blade.

I wanna be meaningful.
Not winnin' fools.
I followed fools.
Swallowed rules.
Now I'm starting to trip.
I'm losing my grip.

Many were impressed when they saw praba writin'.
Now wait for him to start fightin'
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com