Friday, December 22, 2006

"I Miss You"

So now, I have a valid reason to not update on time and save myself the questioning. I is a working adult. And to work 12 long, dull, boring hours at Motorola, ain't a joke. And yes, when I say Motorola, it's handphones that we're talking about.

Work starts at 6.30pm and comes to an end a devastating 12 hours later. Basically, you play hide and seek with the sun. You go in when it's bright and come out when it's dark. It's a prisoner's life that I live these days. And owing to that, I hardly come online. Hardly enough time for phonecalls. And absolutely no time to slack.

I'm sorry if you've been trying to contact me but can hardly get through to me. When I am back from work, all I do is sleep and wake up just in time to rush for work and still be 5-10 minutes late. If you think you're game enough to try and still stay awake to blog or hang on the phone, I challenge you. It's gonna be eye swelling. I kid you not. Anything important, just leave me an email. I'll definitely get the message.

Anyways, I miss all my friends. I really do. I feel like I've been disconnected from the world. It's been so long since I slacked in my beloved St. George or really spent a good day with my girlfriend or even called my beloved cousin or Banu or Ah Neh or Madhu or any of my friends for that matter. I'll be working till the 31st of December. And keep yourselves free after that. Coz when I is in control of money, everything else gets uncontrollable.

On a more serious note, I wish to add that, I really love Saras (My cousin) alot. I have no sister but the only person to me who'll pass off as a sister would definitely be my darling Saras. Today she was happy to see me in MSN. We had a chat. End of the conversation, I was left with two things. One, a heavy heart for the next one week and the other, a glimpse of what kinda brother I would have been had I a sister.

I gotta agree that any sister would hate a over protective and naggy brother like me. After the chat with saras, I felt like I was a lil' too naggy and way too emotional. Too emotional for comfort and way too naggy for care. God knows if she knows how much I love her but I hope she understands that I do. Old enough she may be, but still a baby to me at any age. And by the way, you wouldn't want to have a naggy lil' brother like me. Here's why:

Saras: Praba!!!
Me: Hello baby! Watcha doing?
Saras: I gonna go Malaysia soon. Take care ok? Tell meena (my girlfriend) also.
Me: (Confused) When u going??
Saras: Soon.
Me: (In shock and with tension building up) Today??!
Saras: Haha. Yes. You have been so busy. You working at night right?
Me: (Pissed) Waaa!! Argh!! Yea, night shift.
Saras: I work in tekka everyday but this is why I don't call you. I don't want to disturb your sleep. Today no work for you?
Me: Today I took off la. Too tired. What time you leaving?
Saras: Hmm, between 7 to 8pm.
Me: Waaa. Then when you coming back?
Saras: I think in one week time!!!
Me: (In utter shock) WAAAAAAAAAA!!
Saras: Take care ok darling? Tell meena also.
Me: Sure. You too. But so long???
Saras: Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'll miss you la assss!
Me: (Dejected) Me too. =(
Saras: =( You working everyday. No time lar.
Me: Yea most of the time will be at work only.
Saras: That's why!!!
Me: Which part of Malaysia you going to?
Saras: Genting Island.
Me: Nice place I heard.
Saras: Yea, but it's raining la.
Me: That's why! Why you going during the rainy season for? Will be difficult.
Saras: Plus it's super cold.
Me: Exactly!
Saras: And I got running nose somemore.
Me: (Worried as hell) Better bring along sweater and all ok?! And bring along flu medicine! And drink lots of water hor!!
Saras: Sure. And I'm scared I'll get sick la.
Me: I also fear the same thing. Drink warm water everyday ok? Good for health. You got flu medicine anot??!!
Saras: I guess so.
Me: Bring along just in case.
Me: You got sweater all not?
Saras: Got, but not so thick la. Normal one only. How ah?
Me: Then wear a shirt inside then wear the sweater always. Bring along a scarf just in case to cover your neck area. Make sure you wear shoes. Always wear thick socks. If slippers means your toes will be cold. And be careful with the people around there. I just don't like them. I don't want some weird fella swarming around my cousin. I will definitely slash him.
Saras: Sure, my darling brother!!! No worries, I will be safe.
Me: You will be. I am sure.
Saras: Ok my darling, I have to go now. You take care. I am sooooooooo gonna miss you. I don't know if I can call or message but will try ok? *Hugs* You take care.

After she left, I felt heavy for a while. I'll just have to hope that she's having a good time. My poor baby is leaving with the flu virus attacking her. Let's all pray that she'll be fine and come back with a very warm story to tell me.

When I blog, there has to be a reason. I don't just sign in to blogger and start typing till my fingers get tired while my mum keeps screaming for an explanation on why the internet bill shot up to $200 for nothing. So learn the lesson. Next time, say the words "I miss you" or "I love you" on time. I am so gonna miss my baby. And something has been bothering me on why all this while I couldn't have just picked up the phone and dialled her number to tell her how much I miss her. I am gonna be heavy for the next one week. Trust me. If someone means that much to you, pick up the phone and let them know how much they mean to you. Adios.

Praba - 7:06 PM 0 comment(s)



No. Of Visitors

Send me emails whenever blog is updated!

what is this?


Posts that contain Liverpool per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart
Get your own chart!

Add to Technorati Favorites


My blog is worth $13,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

Name - Praba
Age - 22
Birthday - 19 May
Horoscope - Taurus
E-Mail - narakabarp@gmail.com

Indian Identification
Poetic Ammo
Misc.
Time To Play The Game
Astrology
Women As Explained
IQ Tests
The Sleeping Position
The Ape To Man And Vice Versa Evolution
The Joy Of Having A Grandmother

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010

My 20th
Sun Tv Part 1
World Cup Fever
Friendster
Sun Tv Woes Part 2
Apologies
Funky Names For The Future
Door To Door Wails
Pick Up Li(n)es
The Nickname KLKlassification
Anonymous Callers
The Problem With Acronyms
The KLKomical SMSes
Weird Weird Emails
The Disturb Calls
The Hokkien Encyclopedia
Deepavali

How Did You Come Across This Blog?
By Word
Other Blogs
Google
Friendster
Just Got Lucky

Faeza
Freelance Makeup & Henna

Joyce
Kavitha

Michelle
Panther & Dynah
Priscilla
re Revathy
Samantha Gracie
Sangeetha
Sarah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Property Of Rough Rhymes


Praba.
20 This Year.
Cursed to be here.
First to be clear.

You won't understand till we trade places.
I need my own breathing spaces.

See, my life ain't promised.
But it'll sure get better.
Hope you undastan my love letter.

I dropped 5 times but I'm still breathin'.
Livin' proof there's a god if you need a reason.

I think about it everyday.
I haf so much to say.
My main thing was to be major paid.
This game's sharper than a muthafuckin' razor blade.

I wanna be meaningful.
Not winnin' fools.
I followed fools.
Swallowed rules.
Now I'm starting to trip.
I'm losing my grip.

Many were impressed when they saw praba writin'.
Now wait for him to start fightin'
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com