Monday, October 30, 2006

The KLKleaning Up

Disclaimer: This post is purely on my account and doesn't necessarily have to represent the views of the rest of the klklan. I reckon that I is held responsible if there is a need for disagreement or clash of ideology)

The klklan. Firstly, I would like to start by saying, love us or hate us, you're still gonna read us. Of late, the tag board has been worked the shit outta it. It's understood that as much as we are loved, that much we'll have our fair share of haters. And I'd like to emphasis that this post is written not becoz I wanna pacify the taggers. This is to clear up certain misunderstandings. Just so that you understand, the use of the word 'keling" which somewhat gives people the wrong idea, we from the klklan are indians. All of us. No one goes around saying they're chinese. Ah neh doesn't claim to be an American. Chandi doesn't claim to be a Swede. The ladies ain't from venus. And I, most certainly, ain't Jamaican. We're kelings just like you are. That same brown ass you have, we also have. (Colour tone varies) That same sambar you lick off each and every finger you have, even toes if necessary, we too consume. The same "Dei pundamavanae, tah puas ah?", I also use. That same thaipusam where you unleash all your 'makkals' at, I also attend. That same tekka where you think we look down on is exactly where I reside at. I is not living in denial. I is indian. Probably more indian than you, and enjoy every single second being one. If a black man can look at his own kind and go "Yo nigga, how yo doin'?", then I think it's only wise of you, and being wise hardly happens in the indian klkommunity, if you can accept the fact that we use keling in substitution for Indian. Absolutely nothing wrong I see in it.

We don't put up photos in keling killahs if it serves no purpose. There's absolutely no need for us to take a photo with our handphones and send it to our e-mail account for the roughly estimated charge of 30 cents (depending on size) when we could have topped it up with a dollar, head to tekka, order 'dua kosong' prata, eat the dripping oil outta it and burp with 10 cents still left in our pockets. When we have a photo, we definitely have a 'steady pom pee pee' story to go with it. So if your photo has been featured in keling killahs, be happy. You're famous now. An estimated, 500-600 (to say the least) log in each day to read us. We know how they pageload us in the thousands each day. So if you're that ugly to be featured on tv, take the next big stage-keling killahs. We're no different from those who look at a fellow indian at his/her not-so-impressive performance and go "Tamilans will never thirunthuraan la" (For the benefit of those non indians, whom I've been hearing visit us in the tens and twenties per day, it means to say indians are incorrigible) What you think, is what we portray out in words through our posts. Too bad if you think otherwise. Not all five fingers are the same. No ten man thinks exactly the same on one given topic. But we cater to the majority. So if you see a need to fuck us becoz you think differently from us, try join the http://kelingkillah-killahs.blogspot.com clan. Now if you're one of those affected by being the hot topic, READ THE NEXT PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY.

I've been there, done that. To your sheer amazement, and amusement on my part, I'd like to tell you that I was a victim in klk too. To find out how, click here. But unlike you, I didn't put up a mama drama. Instead, I saw a meaning as to why it's functioning and it's been a really good journey since then. So the next person who gets featured, be wise and purchase a "I got klkilled" collar pin that we're selling at a very discounted price. Just for you. See, we ain't bad after all. (Don't say we never hor, we even did collar pins as a souvenir. Even I didn't get that when I was klkilled. No need to thanks us. All in the name of lau. So no hard pheelings yaar?)

See, we speak the truth. We do not make up any of our posts just because we feel like it. So be it tekka or ang mo kio or yishun, with the exception of the ladies in the klklan, we will say the same damn thing that we put up in our posts. Understand that, everything we post up is a reflection of our thoughts. I'm not the kind who'll puts up things and deny when questioned face to face. I have enough balls to say what I type right to your face if the need arises. so ask me here, ask me outside, I'd quote the same damn lines I typed out. And please be very clear of one thing. We DO NOT attack individuals because we have anything against them. When needed, I don't scold or type it out. I is man enough to find them personally to throw in a few punches instead of "Hey mike, jokka pesu therima." So hear it from us now: we speak only our hearts.


So having said the above mentioned, I hope you find new things to complain about. And for a klk update, the new poll is up. Go vote for which klk product you would most wanna welcome for usage. Ranging from ringtones to MSN emoticons till t-shirts, we've covered it all. If you have further suggestions, MSN me. Adios.

Praba - 8:02 PM 0 comment(s)



No. Of Visitors

Send me emails whenever blog is updated!

what is this?


Posts that contain Liverpool per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart
Get your own chart!

Add to Technorati Favorites


My blog is worth $13,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

Name - Praba
Age - 22
Birthday - 19 May
Horoscope - Taurus
E-Mail - narakabarp@gmail.com

KLKudikaaran
The KLKomical SMSes
The KLKonfusing Dream
The Problem With Acronyms
Deepavali-The Aftermath
Deepavali Greetings
The Indian Music
KLKillahs Visit Utsav
The All So Feared Room
Apologies

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010

My 20th
Sun Tv Part 1
World Cup Fever
Friendster
Sun Tv Woes Part 2
Apologies
Funky Names For The Future
Door To Door Wails
Pick Up Li(n)es
The Nickname KLKlassification
Anonymous Callers
The Problem With Acronyms
The KLKomical SMSes
Weird Weird Emails
The Disturb Calls
The Hokkien Encyclopedia
Deepavali

How Did You Come Across This Blog?
By Word
Other Blogs
Google
Friendster
Just Got Lucky

Faeza
Freelance Makeup & Henna

Joyce
Kavitha

Michelle
Panther & Dynah
Priscilla
re Revathy
Samantha Gracie
Sangeetha
Sarah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Property Of Rough Rhymes


Praba.
20 This Year.
Cursed to be here.
First to be clear.

You won't understand till we trade places.
I need my own breathing spaces.

See, my life ain't promised.
But it'll sure get better.
Hope you undastan my love letter.

I dropped 5 times but I'm still breathin'.
Livin' proof there's a god if you need a reason.

I think about it everyday.
I haf so much to say.
My main thing was to be major paid.
This game's sharper than a muthafuckin' razor blade.

I wanna be meaningful.
Not winnin' fools.
I followed fools.
Swallowed rules.
Now I'm starting to trip.
I'm losing my grip.

Many were impressed when they saw praba writin'.
Now wait for him to start fightin'
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com