Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The All So Feared Room

That one thing that is not in my books when a festive season is fast approaching, is the cleaning up of the house. House, here, refers to my room. For those who have seen my room and popped your eyes like elmo, you'd know the difficulty. My room is the king of all typical boy's room. If you were to drop your ear stud in my room, it'll probably take at least 6 weeks and 2 days to recover it. (That's how long it took me at the least) And my mum ain't allowed to enter coz I know it'll break my freedom of throwing my pack of cigarettes at any corner I pick. Thus, she doesn't even enter my room to clean it up. The lazy brother of mine never attempts at cleaning my room. The only time he enters my room is to ask "Hey ah neh, you got ciggies not?" So I am left all alone to do it all by myself. But being that lazy bitch that I am, I is not even in the picture of the one who's gonna clean up the room. Today, I called 3 friends to come over to help clean my place. They all know what condition my room is usually in. Knowing this piece of fact, they all turned down my request in typical manner. This, is exactly how it went:

Friend 1
I: Hey where you at?
Friend: At home rotting of boredom. Wanna go orchard play pool? Nothing to do la.
I: Why not come over and help me with the cleaning of the house?
Friend: Your hall/kitchen all clean what.
I: It's not the hall. I'm talking about my room when I say clean my house.
Friend: Oh, I going out to meet my friend now la. Besides, your room tak boleh. (cannot in malay)

Friend 2 (Chinese)
I: Hey where you at?
Friend: At home lor.
I: Why not come over and help me with the cleaning of my room? Deepavali coming leh.
Friend: You siow ah?! Your room si beh cannot make it one la. The last time we tried cleaning, shermain nearly fainted leh. *laughs*
I: Some friend you are.

And so, the third friend of mine, I decided to lie. Pretend to pay her a lil' so that I get to see my room clean for once. Classic is the word for this conversation.

Friend 3
I: Hey, praba here. You free not?
Friend: Waaa. Now then you remember me after so long ah?....bla bla bla
I: (Brushing aside all unnecessary talks) I need a small favour leh. How? Can do not?
Friend: Depends la. Can do means I sure do what. You know my style.
I: I jus need you to clean my room. Will pay you for it. How?
Friend: Engages the phone.

Praba - 5:43 AM 0 comment(s)



No. Of Visitors

Send me emails whenever blog is updated!

what is this?


Posts that contain Liverpool per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart
Get your own chart!

Add to Technorati Favorites


My blog is worth $13,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

Name - Praba
Age - 22
Birthday - 19 May
Horoscope - Taurus
E-Mail - narakabarp@gmail.com

Apologies
Door To Door Wails
The Season To Show KLKare & KLKoncern
Funky Names For The Future
The Pick Up Li(n)es
Theemithi 2006
Fate Or Coincidence?
The Streets Of Tekka
Clubbing Extravaganza
Anonymous Callers

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010

My 20th
Sun Tv Part 1
World Cup Fever
Friendster
Sun Tv Woes Part 2
Apologies
Funky Names For The Future
Door To Door Wails
Pick Up Li(n)es
The Nickname KLKlassification
Anonymous Callers
The Problem With Acronyms
The KLKomical SMSes
Weird Weird Emails
The Disturb Calls
The Hokkien Encyclopedia
Deepavali

How Did You Come Across This Blog?
By Word
Other Blogs
Google
Friendster
Just Got Lucky

Faeza
Freelance Makeup & Henna

Joyce
Kavitha

Michelle
Panther & Dynah
Priscilla
re Revathy
Samantha Gracie
Sangeetha
Sarah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Property Of Rough Rhymes


Praba.
20 This Year.
Cursed to be here.
First to be clear.

You won't understand till we trade places.
I need my own breathing spaces.

See, my life ain't promised.
But it'll sure get better.
Hope you undastan my love letter.

I dropped 5 times but I'm still breathin'.
Livin' proof there's a god if you need a reason.

I think about it everyday.
I haf so much to say.
My main thing was to be major paid.
This game's sharper than a muthafuckin' razor blade.

I wanna be meaningful.
Not winnin' fools.
I followed fools.
Swallowed rules.
Now I'm starting to trip.
I'm losing my grip.

Many were impressed when they saw praba writin'.
Now wait for him to start fightin'
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com