Sunday, May 07, 2006

Electronic Mails Lead To Chronic Tales

Another muthafucka has it. The same bad muthafucka habit. Witness another group of pissing muthafuckaz catch fire with my hissings. You got scared the moment I started dissing. Pull your pants up bitch, your balls went missing.

Look bitch, you ain't no muthafucka representative of the muthafucka MSN crew. They do not send you special "can u gimme a screw" e-mails to tell you that MSN is through. Stop forwarding clown! I'll slap the fuck outta you till you drown. Don't send me messages like MSN is closing down. I ain't gonna fuckin' frown! And what's with the shit that you've gotta forward it to 20 others? They're part of the "I fucked my brothers?" And stop the e-mails with nothing but just plain numbers! I'll fuck your ass hard with cucumbers! I ain't interested in how well you can count. You'll see on how well I can mount. Lame ass bastard, watch my words get flustered.

I logged into friendster a while ago. You have no idea how much I was in rile below. Thing is, I see this bitch who consistently introduces her frenz to me. (That introduce a fren thingy) Daughter of a "screwed behind mostly", listen closely to this draft that's written grossly. I ain't muthafucka interested in your muthafucka introduction. I'll fuck your muthafucka ass till there's a temperature reduction (death). Now get your "I have that irritating habit also" crew and have a lil' discussion. Move away from me before you see the bad repercussion. I'm warning ya. And you got the guts to tell me that nothing is wrong in it? I'll laugh at your muthafucka face when your chin has been split. Look, I don't need you to introduce your "once a month bleeding pussy" frenz to me. And you tell me that you introduce her to all your frenz? Is she the one who sleeps and asks for rents? Are you a muthafucka procurer coz she's a lil poorer? I'll spit on your face with no grace coz you're a cheap disgrace. Despite warnings, you still decided to persevere? I'll slap you so hard that u'll swerve for years. Stop being a pimp. Your fren anyway looks worse than a chimp.

And to another special son of a scandal, I'll beat the fuck outta you with a sandal till you get blown like a candle. I am a bad ass muthafucka vandal. Dun try me. Stop it with your friendster messages telling me they're gonna close down. I'll get your muscles ripped and clothes torn. I'll break your damn face when I see you walking downtown. Stop with all this shit that your grandfather's ex wife's brother's late cousin's neighbour's aunt's ex beautician's pet dog's ex owner said so. He'll get hammered so bad that he'll look like a shit flow. Where the fuck is your own brains? I'll fuck you so hard that you'll haf split veins. Stop forwarding shit blindly. I'll repay you with slashes kindly. Stupid son of a cheap thrill. Your brain's still asleep ill. You look like a muthafuckin road kill.

I undastan that there are people with stains in their brains. But not all are dumb like you muthafuckaz. We haf brains of our own. Or rather, I do. You tell me that friendster needs you to forward so that they know the account is actively run through? Then why the fuck on earth do they have the "Last Login" information there? You wanna make the whole nation blare? You're more dumb than a whore. Your head's up with a sore? I'll hit till your shit hits the floor. Next time, think through so that you dun get an ass screw. I bet you got the email I sent ya to read my post. Was I, at the most, polite at the close? Dumb son of a bitch. You're jus as irritating as the rich.

Praba - 2:31 AM 0 comment(s)



No. Of Visitors

Send me emails whenever blog is updated!

what is this?


Posts that contain Liverpool per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart
Get your own chart!

Add to Technorati Favorites


My blog is worth $13,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

Name - Praba
Age - 22
Birthday - 19 May
Horoscope - Taurus
E-Mail - narakabarp@gmail.com

Fat Bitches Ain't Ugly Witches
Hospitalisation 4 Generalisation
Until I'm Ready To Die......
Boyfriend Or Boyfoe?
My Dear Mr. Anonymous
The Rich Demure. The Poor Obscure
Daggers For Taggers
Debrief On Relief
If I Die 2Nite.
Dear Enemies.

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010

My 20th
Sun Tv Part 1
World Cup Fever
Friendster
Sun Tv Woes Part 2
Apologies
Funky Names For The Future
Door To Door Wails
Pick Up Li(n)es
The Nickname KLKlassification
Anonymous Callers
The Problem With Acronyms
The KLKomical SMSes
Weird Weird Emails
The Disturb Calls
The Hokkien Encyclopedia
Deepavali

How Did You Come Across This Blog?
By Word
Other Blogs
Google
Friendster
Just Got Lucky

Faeza
Freelance Makeup & Henna

Joyce
Kavitha

Michelle
Panther & Dynah
Priscilla
re Revathy
Samantha Gracie
Sangeetha
Sarah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Property Of Rough Rhymes


Praba.
20 This Year.
Cursed to be here.
First to be clear.

You won't understand till we trade places.
I need my own breathing spaces.

See, my life ain't promised.
But it'll sure get better.
Hope you undastan my love letter.

I dropped 5 times but I'm still breathin'.
Livin' proof there's a god if you need a reason.

I think about it everyday.
I haf so much to say.
My main thing was to be major paid.
This game's sharper than a muthafuckin' razor blade.

I wanna be meaningful.
Not winnin' fools.
I followed fools.
Swallowed rules.
Now I'm starting to trip.
I'm losing my grip.

Many were impressed when they saw praba writin'.
Now wait for him to start fightin'
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com