Friday, April 14, 2006

Daggers For Taggers

Please Note: The following are SPECIALLY for people who like to tag me with anonymous nicks. And if you're below the age of 16, welcome to paradise. Never mind if you suck in English language. Time for some vulgar language. And I strongly encourage viewer's discretion. Enter at your own risk.

Oh hell yea I've hit the writing pads! Bitches pull up your Kotex pads. Bastards start searching for your missing balls. Watch me kill tonight! And yea to all those excited taggers, I'm gonna screw your ass with daggers! Oh yea I am. Im'ma make you swagger! Now listen up, READ MY MUTHAFUCKIN' PREVIOUS POSTS BEFORE YOU READ THIS! Coz Praba doesn't appreciate bald pussies who ain't got guts. Heard that loud and clear? Oh hell no. I don't think it'll reach your cum filled skulls. Suck on my love nuts balls!

I said this a million and one time. I don't want to meet people with no motherfuckin' guts! If you're a lady with no guts, then suck on your dad's dingling dangling dick and if you happen to not have two balloons called balls but instead have one, time to suck on your mum's pinky winky nipples. If you ain't got the balls to tell me your name when tagging, then dun bother. Coz u're the least welcomed to tag me. Oh hell no son/daughter of a rotting pussy. I'll fuck your mum till she gets dizzy. Why so angry you may wonder. Well, no need to ponder. I'll tell you exactly how they squander. And I ain't gonna tell you the exact story coz it's definitely gonna confuse you. So I shall just do some extraction of some distraction which hopefully might improve a fraction of your interaction. But please ask me for the chat log. I'll show you the wonders of being a women.

I actually wrote a lot about this girl whom I wanted to put on fuck in my blog. But somehow, my heart didn't allow me to. And I erased all that I wrote about her. I understand that she's studying and all and yea. Don't think I wanna jeopardise her life. But don't take my kindness for weakness bitch. I have a short lived sickness. I might jus mention your name and school and everything about you at any point of time I feel like doing so. But coz of this one bitch, I ain't gonna haf a tag board. Yea I thought about it a hundred times before I made this decision. And yea I don't see a point in people tagging me also. Not as if what you tag is gonna change my life. Oh hell no! It's ain't even close. Now for those wanting to put me on fuck, I am jus here bitch. I'll put you through a crash landing while I am standing here. Come find me. I ain't running nowhere. You have the balls to talk behind my back? We'll see if you have the balls to see me eye to eye. I'll make you fly.

And to those telling me that I inspire and bullshit, I dun perspire to inspire or aspire you. I dun give two peanuts if i inspire you or what-so-ever. I am here to spill my shit and put on fuck everyone I have to. Most of you son of a bitches read my blog and fail to understand that it's you that I am talking about. Some tag me praising me on how good this is and that is. But listen! I ain't here to get your praises. Ain't gonna cause eye brow raises. Most of you people who read my blog ain't here to see the message it shows. You're jus here coz there's rage and flows. You know what? No one I noticed is taking these postings seriously. You jus see words playing and Praba slaying. That ain't what I want. Some say my English is good. You take my English and shuff it up your ass. Coz all your praises about my English failed to erect me. I ain't here to get ladies sucking on my dick on how well I this and how well I that. I am here to show you how fucked up this world is. You failed to get the message. All you fuckers. Shallow shallow fuckers.

And I am damn sure that when I wake up tomorrow to log into my MSN, some slut reading this is gonna try and twist the story and start praising on my messages I wanna convey. Don't do that. I'll start hell raisin'! I know all you motherfuckaz failed to see what the message say. Time to block your passage way. And jus in case you think Praba was flattered by the comments, they made me look for amends. I ain't lyin' to get laid. I ain't rhymin' to get paid. And hell no I ain't sharin' to get weighed. I'm sent here dyin' to ply aid.

My blog is like a mirror to see the fuckin' ugly side of you. And me of course. Character wise I mean. Jus in case some smart chap tries to play with my own words. Dun come tell me my speeches are like peaches. I dun wanna know. I dun need your fucking praises on my phrases. I'll start my blazes on you. Mind you.

Labels:


Praba - 5:55 PM 0 comment(s)



No. Of Visitors

Send me emails whenever blog is updated!

what is this?


Posts that contain Liverpool per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart
Get your own chart!

Add to Technorati Favorites


My blog is worth $13,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

Name - Praba
Age - 22
Birthday - 19 May
Horoscope - Taurus
E-Mail - narakabarp@gmail.com

Debrief On Relief
If I Die 2Nite.
Dear Enemies.
A Special Thanks!
Stressful Times. Grateful Rhymes.
I'm School-less
Intro
Gettin' Into The Mood

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010

My 20th
Sun Tv Part 1
World Cup Fever
Friendster
Sun Tv Woes Part 2
Apologies
Funky Names For The Future
Door To Door Wails
Pick Up Li(n)es
The Nickname KLKlassification
Anonymous Callers
The Problem With Acronyms
The KLKomical SMSes
Weird Weird Emails
The Disturb Calls
The Hokkien Encyclopedia
Deepavali

How Did You Come Across This Blog?
By Word
Other Blogs
Google
Friendster
Just Got Lucky

Faeza
Freelance Makeup & Henna

Joyce
Kavitha

Michelle
Panther & Dynah
Priscilla
re Revathy
Samantha Gracie
Sangeetha
Sarah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Property Of Rough Rhymes


Praba.
20 This Year.
Cursed to be here.
First to be clear.

You won't understand till we trade places.
I need my own breathing spaces.

See, my life ain't promised.
But it'll sure get better.
Hope you undastan my love letter.

I dropped 5 times but I'm still breathin'.
Livin' proof there's a god if you need a reason.

I think about it everyday.
I haf so much to say.
My main thing was to be major paid.
This game's sharper than a muthafuckin' razor blade.

I wanna be meaningful.
Not winnin' fools.
I followed fools.
Swallowed rules.
Now I'm starting to trip.
I'm losing my grip.

Many were impressed when they saw praba writin'.
Now wait for him to start fightin'
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com