Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Boyfriend Or Boyfoe?

Hello muthafucka. Shallow muthafucka! And for one "special" person: You're waiting for my post? You're gonna see ghost. Let me uncover how one cheap ass bitch reacts to a situation. Let me tell you something. People will run their cock sucking mouths UNTIL they can't fight no more or they realise that everything is against them and they will start saying things like "I don't wanna waste my time arguing with you" (Not realising that they already wasted hours arguing) or "I have better things to do" (Again, after spending hours arguing then they realise that they have better things to do" OR, in my case, "Annoying". Fuck em' all, Watch em' fall. Pussies! Watch Me Kill!

Praba was chatting in msn when this lil' slut logs in with the nick "My boyfriend has an ex wife and a son at 22". (Some people really don't know what to be proud of) So Praba sees this and gets a lil' curious, more furious, still injurious and decides to find out more. But at the end of the conversation, I was called "annoying" Annoying? You haven't seen me destroying bitch. I'ma start toying your cloying pussy.

I messaged her and asked her if her nick was for real. And she told me that he is divorced but has a son of a very young age. So I asked her if she was still his girlfriend and she said yes. Very smart of her. I dun blame her. Must be her race. So I continued to ask more questions to satisfy my curiosity. And I was quite worried for the child who doesn't have a father. Those who know me well will understand why. So I asked her if her boyfriend is still supporting the child. And she said that he is giving them money every month. So obviously we can see how cheap this tart is. She needs a finger up her pussy. She doesn't understand the meaning of the word support. Maybe I should slap the word into her pussy so that she orgases the word. Support bitch, support! Like how your cheap muthafucka boobs are muthafucka supported by your muthafucka bra. Ahh. This should haf clarified your doubt on the word support. I dun blame you. Blame your race. Flame your face. Muthafucka. Anyways, I continued to explain to her $1.99 pussy (before discount) that he has to be there as a father to provide for the child and that a family will have difficulties to cope with without a father. That's when this pussy screwed, fucked nude, bloody rude daughter of a walking prostitute decides to be crude to praba. She immediately told me that she will break up with him as if I inspired the juice outta her pussy. I knew very well she was sarcastic. And the way she typed it, I could see that she doesn't understand the meaning of the word family. Maybe coz her mother has a few so she doesn't know for sure. So maybe I should start demeaning. Family bitch, family. In your race, it's where there is a mother, runaway father and about a hundred and forty five kids. Oh yea, flings are a must. And then again, as kind as I always am, I dun blame you. You know who to blame again. And so, praba kept his cool and still decided to educate her on why she should help her boyfriend back with his family. And then she said something I really really expected from someone from her race. She said "You go marry the wife if you want". She doesn't understand that my mum didn't bring me up the way her prostitute of a mum fed her cum. Oh hell no slut. I'll fuck your butt. And she said something super exemplary. She said "I'm not giving away my boyfriend". Just in case you cannot see bitch, your boyfriend just divorced another woman who used to suck on his "lemons" and you are obviously next in his "Oh I just left her with her pussy wide open" list. You deserve to feel my fist.

For all those with the same kind of stinking thinking, read my inking. You haf a hick intellection which needs my dick to do the trick. I'll stick my dick up your ass so hard that you'll think it's a brick. Some of you muthafuckas don't appreciate having a father. Trust me, your mum will haf to stick a pole up her hole to support your fucking soul if you didn't have a father. And to that special slut who doesn't wanna leave her "gem" of a boyfriend, use your cum filled skull to think about his fucking family. He has a child to support. You need someone to lick your pussy, go find another. You're too dumb to understand this. Must be your race again. I'll splat my cum on your face again. I'll slap my dick on your dumb clique. Want a sneak peek? Fuck you muthafucka. Oh hell yea I know you're reading this. Show this to your ass fucked,balls sucked, hair plucked boyfriend. Praba's waiting for him. Baiting for him. Stating my grim. Anger reaching my brim. I'll aim for his limb.

Spank you very much.

Praba - 7:44 PM 0 comment(s)



No. Of Visitors

Send me emails whenever blog is updated!

what is this?


Posts that contain Liverpool per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart
Get your own chart!

Add to Technorati Favorites


My blog is worth $13,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

Name - Praba
Age - 22
Birthday - 19 May
Horoscope - Taurus
E-Mail - narakabarp@gmail.com

My Dear Mr. Anonymous
The Rich Demure. The Poor Obscure
Daggers For Taggers
Debrief On Relief
If I Die 2Nite.
Dear Enemies.
A Special Thanks!
Stressful Times. Grateful Rhymes.
I'm School-less
Intro

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010

My 20th
Sun Tv Part 1
World Cup Fever
Friendster
Sun Tv Woes Part 2
Apologies
Funky Names For The Future
Door To Door Wails
Pick Up Li(n)es
The Nickname KLKlassification
Anonymous Callers
The Problem With Acronyms
The KLKomical SMSes
Weird Weird Emails
The Disturb Calls
The Hokkien Encyclopedia
Deepavali

How Did You Come Across This Blog?
By Word
Other Blogs
Google
Friendster
Just Got Lucky

Faeza
Freelance Makeup & Henna

Joyce
Kavitha

Michelle
Panther & Dynah
Priscilla
re Revathy
Samantha Gracie
Sangeetha
Sarah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Property Of Rough Rhymes


Praba.
20 This Year.
Cursed to be here.
First to be clear.

You won't understand till we trade places.
I need my own breathing spaces.

See, my life ain't promised.
But it'll sure get better.
Hope you undastan my love letter.

I dropped 5 times but I'm still breathin'.
Livin' proof there's a god if you need a reason.

I think about it everyday.
I haf so much to say.
My main thing was to be major paid.
This game's sharper than a muthafuckin' razor blade.

I wanna be meaningful.
Not winnin' fools.
I followed fools.
Swallowed rules.
Now I'm starting to trip.
I'm losing my grip.

Many were impressed when they saw praba writin'.
Now wait for him to start fightin'
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com