Thursday, November 23, 2006

Misunderstood

Advises. That one thing that you don't ask for but get ample of it. I dunno if I get em' outta care or simply because they wanna run their mouth. But, I just do. Sometimes, the accuracy of their understanding on the kinda person you actually are, can be superbly off the scale. See, I is already a bad influence. Nothing to hide. Been there, done that. I've done all the crazy things you could categorize as 'violence'. Even the 'do not try this even at home', I've done repeatedly. I will not deny anything. I prefer to be honest.

It's always the parents who're living in denial. My parents think I'm a gem of a child. I bet your parents do too. If that was really the case, there wouldn't live a guilty man. Ever been in a situation where you know damn sure you were at fault but your parents always make it seem like it wasn't? They always have someone in hand to blame. Mine comes in the form of friends. Whatever mistakes I make, my friends pay the price. This is how my parents think:

1) Whether or not I fight, it was for sure my friend who instigated it.

2) Whether or not I stole something, it was definitely my friend who passed it to me while the unsuspecting me walks with it.

3) Whether or not I drink, the glass was definitely passed to me as a soft drink only to intoxicate the unwary me.

4) Whether or not I lied, it was definitely my friends who had to drag me to the cinema to watch some movie and deteriorate my studies.

I live such a life. And hate is the exact word I am looking for to describe my life. I know my aunt reads my blog. I know she thinks I don't know she does. I do aunty Shanti. I do. The thing is, I drink. I smoke. I club. I fight. And all the bad things you can think of. There's no need to blame my friends. Nothing to do with them at all. I brought this upon myself. I know it's quite disappointing but that's the truth. I rather die like a man than live like a coward. I'd say the truth anywhere. Stop blaming my friends. It's quite sad when everyone in my family tells me how the influence of my friends got the better of me. Fact is, ya'll don't even know my friends enough to make such a statement. So put your fingers where your mouth is.

I believe in this thing called character. Be it you're someone who smokes, drinks, fights, sleeps around, I don't fucking care. Bottom line is, if you're true to me, I'd be true to you. Take my word for it. And on the lighter note, I have been facing alot of counseling these days. Probably only nethia and ah neh might have a clue as to why. Now the thing about advises that my aunties and uncles give me so very often, is that, after all is said and done, usually more is said. When that particular topic that they're addressing you on comes to a halt, they dig up all the past matters. Like how this few I faced were dug up.

Advice 1: Your dad told me that you were working in a bar. How can you work in such places? It's not the right kind of environment to be in. And the people there are not the kind you should be mixing with at such a young age.
I Say: This is what you call stereotyping. Bars labeled as detrimental. My aunt claims that bars were named bars coz it's a form of prison. (E.g. Behind bars) My relatives come up with the strangest of theories.

Advice 2: I heard you got kicked out of school. Is it because you've been mixing around with bad company? Be careful of who you choose to mix with ok? You're a good boy, don't let people affect you.
I Say: After all that bar issues were cleared, I was wondering if I should explain the whole story to her. But when you know they'll probably find a new reason to give an advice, I quickly took the bad company as the alternative. I dunno what in the blue moon convinced her that I'm a good boy but you're heard it now. I is a good boy hor. My aunty say one.

Advice 3: Why are your lips so dark? Don't tell me you are smoking. Bad for health you know.
I Say: When you know it for sure, it's best to keep that 3-4 centimeters of gap in your face zipped and blame it on my age. And of course I know it's bad for health. But being that 90kg elephant that you are who refuses to exercise, it's a bit too much for you to be talking about health don't you think?

Advice 4: You going out at night? Why? Where you going? Don't go to pubs and all ok? It's not safe.
I Say: Gone are the days where only girls were told of such stuff. But considering the fact that there is such a thing as gay night, it sure ain't safe for a guy no more.

Advice 5: Your mum told me that some girl came over to your house. Don't bring girls all home ok? We're indians.
I Ask: What's being indian got to do with bringing a girl home??? Are you crazy or what?

Advice 6: Don't drink too much and get drunk ok? People out there waiting for opportunities to spoil someone these days.
I Ask: Do I look like your husband who blabbers his bed stories after dragging a can of Jolly Shandy?

Enough said. I is gonna remain on the low for a while. Adios.

Praba - 3:42 AM 0 comment(s)



No. Of Visitors

Send me emails whenever blog is updated!

what is this?


Posts that contain Liverpool per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart
Get your own chart!

Add to Technorati Favorites


My blog is worth $13,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

Name - Praba
Age - 22
Birthday - 19 May
Horoscope - Taurus
E-Mail - narakabarp@gmail.com

Beauty In Chaos
The Survey
The Working Adult
Who's With Me Now?
Mars Vs. Venus
Announcement
The KLKunning Aarthi
Esh's Pleas
The KLKleaning Up
KLKudikaaran

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010

My 20th
Sun Tv Part 1
World Cup Fever
Friendster
Sun Tv Woes Part 2
Apologies
Funky Names For The Future
Door To Door Wails
Pick Up Li(n)es
The Nickname KLKlassification
Anonymous Callers
The Problem With Acronyms
The KLKomical SMSes
Weird Weird Emails
The Disturb Calls
The Hokkien Encyclopedia
Deepavali

How Did You Come Across This Blog?
By Word
Other Blogs
Google
Friendster
Just Got Lucky

Faeza
Freelance Makeup & Henna

Joyce
Kavitha

Michelle
Panther & Dynah
Priscilla
re Revathy
Samantha Gracie
Sangeetha
Sarah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Property Of Rough Rhymes


Praba.
20 This Year.
Cursed to be here.
First to be clear.

You won't understand till we trade places.
I need my own breathing spaces.

See, my life ain't promised.
But it'll sure get better.
Hope you undastan my love letter.

I dropped 5 times but I'm still breathin'.
Livin' proof there's a god if you need a reason.

I think about it everyday.
I haf so much to say.
My main thing was to be major paid.
This game's sharper than a muthafuckin' razor blade.

I wanna be meaningful.
Not winnin' fools.
I followed fools.
Swallowed rules.
Now I'm starting to trip.
I'm losing my grip.

Many were impressed when they saw praba writin'.
Now wait for him to start fightin'
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com