Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Gettin' Into The Mood

Well well. Praba has always been cheerful and all but guess it's time to change. Finally undastood how this fucked up society sees people. Well,I ain't no gangsta and I ain't no bad boy. Or at least that's how I feel. But it's so strange to see how your opinions might differ from people. One minute you're a good boy and in a split second, you're a bad boy. Why? Becoz people dun know how to make their own muthafuckin' decisions and they sure dun know how to stand on their own fuckin' feet. For all you reading this,don't you dare think that this is not your shit! Because while you're here reading this,somewhere in some place, some muthafucka might be bitching about you. Why? Coz he's itching. Well people, this is my first post and I'll TRY to be as nice as I can. But trust me, you're gonna see a side of me that never came out. Sad to say but the ever so bloomy praba had to become gloomy. Now you see, I dun give a flyin' fuck what you (The person reading this) or anyone thinks abt me. I just wanna speak my mind and thus I came up with this idea of blogging. You see, I have always hated to blog coz it involves a lot of typing and I am lazy to type. But trust me, when I'm not lazing, I'm blazing. That's exactly how I do my shit. I think I should reintroduce this two sayings. LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING & NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER. The reason why it's in caps is because some dumb son of a papaya might fail to see this wonderful theory. And for people who dun undastan what it means,it basically means dun judge a person based on how they look. Now, this is my first post and I wanna be talking about myself. So I shall do just that. Just to let ya'll know, praba WAS a happy-go-lucky boy. BUT, it has all jus changed. I'm gonna speak philosophy, mumble dialogs and recite poems. Exactly how the old ppl do it but in style. BUT however, there's gonna be anger portrayed in it. And definitely a certain message that I wanna convey. Why? Because I don't want anyone to go through what I am going through. People judging me coz I haf long hair,piercings,a gangster walk,smoking habits and so on and so forth. Even people who initially had a good impression on me change their opinions just coz their friends aren't too sure of me. Why the fuck must I impress your friends as well? I don't see a reason to do so. They dun mean my pet dog's pussy hair to me. A good heart is all that matters. You dun necessarily haf to haf a good walk,hairstyle or face to be good hearted. I used to think smart people were good hearted people. I jus got a slap in the face and a punch in my balls. Why? Coz there's some hunch on my calls. You might haf not undastood wat I meant by hunch on my calls. What I basically mean is that there are flaws in the way I judged. The part where I thought educated people were good hearted people. Just to let ya'll know, there's not gonna be much photos in this blog or maybe no photos at all but I believe my words alone can make you feel my pain. "Pleasure and pain, stuck in this game."


Now let me come to an important part. If you're the type of person who listens to what other's think about something or someone and makes judgments based on what your friends say, DON'T LEAVE! You're exactly the muthafucka I'm looking for. It's about time that you realise that you haf your own fuckin' feet to stand on to make a muthafuckin' decision. Time to start the ball rolling. You see, you need to get to know a person in order to judge them and not based on what other's say. Well, you might like sucking a cock that your friend doesn't. Why? Coz you haf different taste from people. Unless u tell me that u always happen to wear the same coloured bra and panties as your friend all the time. And u prefer the same old doggy style she prefers. Then maybe I deserve a slap. But I can bet that's definitely not the case. Dun mind me if I sound foul but it's definitely gonna make you howl. I am already known as a bad boy and it's not gonna damage my image to any worse and so I ain't got nuttin' to lose. So yea, all hell's gonna break lose. It's 2.28am now and I am still not sleepy. Not that I wanna be awake writing this shit but circumstances haf circumcised my happiness. This is the beginning of many to come. It hasn't ended people. Praba just about got started. Watch the controversy unfold. My name is Prabakaran. Call me praba. I'm gonna bring you to my world. See if you can feel the pain runnin' through my vein. And if you're one of those whom I just mentioned about above, keep my name close to your heart. Coz very soon..........I'm gonna be close to you,breathing on your fuckin' stinky neck.

There's one thing that's been amusing me. I hate it when people start passing their comments around. I don't blame you. You haf a mouth smellier than a pussy. What can I do about that. Well, I've heard rumors about remarks from people that they're unhappy about the way I walk and all. Remark ain't it? I'll give u stretch mark on your stomach bitch. I'll tell you what. Why don't you come alone and tell me straight to my face? We'll see if you haf the balls to do so. We'll see how much of a man you are. And I'm not gonna change any of what I love for people whom dun even mean half my balls to me. And you want me to change the way I walk jus so that you won't feel crappy? Tell you what, you suck my cock the way I wanna feel happy.

Moving on to my hair. It's long. Nothing wrong. Any of your fuckin' business? You wanna pay me money to cut my hair and come over to my house in the morning everyday to help me style it? Coz if your answer is yes to all my questions, I will definitely get it cut. Jus like how your dick got cut when you were born. And people telling me things like how the ladies don't like it when you haf long hair and all. I dun give two peanuts about what the ladies wanna see. I wanna be the way I wanna be and that's exactly how it's gonna be. I stand proud to say I make decisions which I like. Not like how you pussies do it based on people's comments. Heard that clearly? Coz if u didn't,I'll slap the message into you.

I don't know why such a big commotion about my hair,about the way I walk, about the friends I mix with. Just to let you know, your concerns will be discarded without any worries. I know what's right and what's wrong for me.

Lastly, for people reading this and still think that I haf something nice within,I really appreciate it. You don't necessarily haf to be a friend but your good thoughts alone will be enough for me. Jus to let all of you know,the praba you jus saw writing this was neva the praba that he was. I used to tell myself people change but I didn't haf a clue as to why they change. Who would haf thought that few years down the road, he was gonna be in the same script. Cheerful I used to be. Now anger's in my eyes. Life is on the line. Confussion in the mind. People change afta certain incidents cause accidents. But nevertheless, I finally undastood.....

"Life ain't always what it seems to be. Words can't express what it means to me."

Praba - 10:03 PM 0 comment(s)



No. Of Visitors

Send me emails whenever blog is updated!

what is this?


Posts that contain Liverpool per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart
Get your own chart!

Add to Technorati Favorites


My blog is worth $13,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

Name - Praba
Age - 22
Birthday - 19 May
Horoscope - Taurus
E-Mail - narakabarp@gmail.com

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010

My 20th
Sun Tv Part 1
World Cup Fever
Friendster
Sun Tv Woes Part 2
Apologies
Funky Names For The Future
Door To Door Wails
Pick Up Li(n)es
The Nickname KLKlassification
Anonymous Callers
The Problem With Acronyms
The KLKomical SMSes
Weird Weird Emails
The Disturb Calls
The Hokkien Encyclopedia
Deepavali

How Did You Come Across This Blog?
By Word
Other Blogs
Google
Friendster
Just Got Lucky

Faeza
Freelance Makeup & Henna

Joyce
Kavitha

Michelle
Panther & Dynah
Priscilla
re Revathy
Samantha Gracie
Sangeetha
Sarah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Property Of Rough Rhymes


Praba.
20 This Year.
Cursed to be here.
First to be clear.

You won't understand till we trade places.
I need my own breathing spaces.

See, my life ain't promised.
But it'll sure get better.
Hope you undastan my love letter.

I dropped 5 times but I'm still breathin'.
Livin' proof there's a god if you need a reason.

I think about it everyday.
I haf so much to say.
My main thing was to be major paid.
This game's sharper than a muthafuckin' razor blade.

I wanna be meaningful.
Not winnin' fools.
I followed fools.
Swallowed rules.
Now I'm starting to trip.
I'm losing my grip.

Many were impressed when they saw praba writin'.
Now wait for him to start fightin'
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com