Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Riddle

I came home a while ago after a solid game of monopoly. [Which I won with ease by the way] I don't know why but I am just at ease on days like this when I am out with my friends enjoying myself while winning and losing a few games. Counterfeit notes they may be but you ain't got no idea how 'happening' it is when you're clutching on to so much fun with your friends. Friends, who mean the world to you. Happening to the giduga I tell you. Anyhow, here's a riddle I was telling Madhu about during the play session:

Detective Sherlock gazed around the cluttered dingy apartment. The aging, famous columnist, Muthusamy had been fatally stabbed. His agent, Ram, had called the police when Muthusamy failed to submit his column to the Tamil Murasu.

Muthusamy's body was draped over his manual typewriter. The detective glanced at the paper in the typewriter. It appeared to be the writer's column. The victim's head rested on the keyboard and had apparently hit random keys causing the last line of the article to be followed by "49t34 w5qgg3e j3". The detective was surprised to see that Muthusamy had used a typewriter rather than a computer. Ram, Muthusamy's agent, explained that Muthusamy found it therapeutic to pound the keys on his typewriter and despised computers.

Out of a list of acquaintances provided by Muthusamy’s agent, the detective questioned the following people:

1. Marikolunthu

Marikolunthu had been separated from Muthusamy for the last year and a half. Although initially the split had been amicable, lately things had gotten nasty about the latest division of their assets. Muthusamy was willing to give Marikolunthu the mansion and a generous lump sum payment, but wanted to draw the line at the excessive alimony being demanded by Marikolunthu's lawyer. Marikolunthu was living in the mansion and had a generous pre-alimony settlement and an extremely attractive new boyfriend, Veerasamy.

2. Jakamma

Jakamma was Muthusamy's current girlfriend. She definitely was a looker and by all appearances was extremely high maintenance. She was also the spring in his May/December romance. Although crying, she was devastatingly attractive in her designer dress. She had a Gucci bag, wore emerald and diamond jewelry and on her wrist, a new Rolex. The detective suspected her grief was for the loss of her "gravy train" and not for the deceased.

3. Ramasamy

Muthusamy's brother, Ramasamy, had been dating Marikolunthu when Muthusamy had stolen her away. Ramasamy still held a grudge and blatantly told the detective that he was glad his brother was dead and that he was a good riddance. He hinted that he might try to win Marikolunthu back now that his brother was dead.

After a brief investigation, an arrest was made.

The million dollar question is this:
Actually, why did I blog this for now?

Labels: ,


Praba - 4:44 AM



No. Of Visitors

Send me emails whenever blog is updated!

what is this?


Posts that contain Liverpool per day for the last 30 days.
Technorati Chart
Get your own chart!

Add to Technorati Favorites


My blog is worth $13,161.72.
How much is your blog worth?

Name - Praba
Age - 22
Birthday - 19 May
Horoscope - Taurus
E-Mail - narakabarp@gmail.com

Friendster Bulletin
Stop Questioning
As Promised
The Answers
The Men Don't Get It
Making Life Easier
How Much Do You Really Know Me?
When Is Panguni?
Redundancy
They Don't Die

April 2006
May 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
March 2010

My 20th
Sun Tv Part 1
World Cup Fever
Friendster
Sun Tv Woes Part 2
Apologies
Funky Names For The Future
Door To Door Wails
Pick Up Li(n)es
The Nickname KLKlassification
Anonymous Callers
The Problem With Acronyms
The KLKomical SMSes
Weird Weird Emails
The Disturb Calls
The Hokkien Encyclopedia
Deepavali

How Did You Come Across This Blog?
By Word
Other Blogs
Google
Friendster
Just Got Lucky

Faeza
Freelance Makeup & Henna

Joyce
Kavitha

Michelle
Panther & Dynah
Priscilla
re Revathy
Samantha Gracie
Sangeetha
Sarah

Image hosting by Photobucket

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Property Of Rough Rhymes


Praba.
20 This Year.
Cursed to be here.
First to be clear.

You won't understand till we trade places.
I need my own breathing spaces.

See, my life ain't promised.
But it'll sure get better.
Hope you undastan my love letter.

I dropped 5 times but I'm still breathin'.
Livin' proof there's a god if you need a reason.

I think about it everyday.
I haf so much to say.
My main thing was to be major paid.
This game's sharper than a muthafuckin' razor blade.

I wanna be meaningful.
Not winnin' fools.
I followed fools.
Swallowed rules.
Now I'm starting to trip.
I'm losing my grip.

Many were impressed when they saw praba writin'.
Now wait for him to start fightin'
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com